Monday, June 23, 2014

Watercolor Friend Card

The Simon Wednesday Challenge Blog http://www.simonsaysstampblog.com/wednesdaychallenge/ has a challenge going on called You Gotta Have Friends, and they are showcasing Art Impressions stamps this week.  I made this card for the challenge over on their blog.  Stamps are from the Art Impressions clear watercolor series.
I am also entering it in the Watercolor challenge at the Less is More clean and simple blog http://www.simplylessismoore.blogspot.com/2014/06/week-177-theme.html  .  I rarely keep things clean and simple on my cards, but I used as much restraint as I could muster for this one.
Stop by these blogs when you get a chance and check out the other creations...maybe even enter a card yourself!
Blessings, 
lynda


6 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty scene and gorgeous colours too

    Kathyk
    GDTM Simply Less Is More

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Lynda, a lovely design and gorgeous water colouring of the fabulous image!!

    Thanks so much for joining Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge,
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is fantastic, love colouring and scene is just perfect
    Beautiful sentiment too
    Thanks for joining the challenge
    Sarah
    Less is more

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning!! I love the watercoloring of your beautiful image. I want to walk through the garden gate!!! Great job on SSS challenge!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I reaction you restrained yourself pretty well here Lynda. I have loved using these stamps this week, in fact a new shipment arrived just today, so I shall be playing some more!
    It's great to see you at LIM!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lynda this is so pretty!
    Thanks for joining us at Less is More
    Anne
    LIM Designer

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!