Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Color Challenge Card Number 28

Two more to go after today!  Here's card number 28 for the 30 Day Color Challenge on The Daily Marker blog....
I have to admit, I kind of cheated here.  I actually 'colored' the card during the summer.  It's a leaf that I found on the ground under a tree on one of our walks.  I put the leaf on a piece of card stock, and sprayed Adirondack Color Wash over it.  I mixed some Perfect Pearls in with the Color Wash to give it some shimmer.  When I picked up the leaf, this is what I found!

 I made a bunch of these panels, using different leaves, and put them away for when I wanted to make a card.  

I finished it off by layering, and adding ribbon and gold fiber.  I threaded some beads onto the fiber, and added the spiral clip for interest.

Thanks for stopping by.  See you tomorrow!

Blessings,
     lynda

2 comments:

Comments are welcomed and appreciated!